What Are the Benefits of Family Planning?
Our team of Fox Valley specialists believes that proper family planning benefits the health and well-being of women and families everywhere. Choosing the appropriate method of birth control can help:
- Prevent unexpected or unwanted pregnancies
- Improve prenatal health with properly spaced pregnancies
- Protect against STDs, including HIV/AIDS
- Provide other important reproductive health benefits
- Prepare for a baby with many factors in mind physical and emotional health, financial status, career path and more
Finding the Right Contraceptive Method
Nowadays, there are many contraceptive methods and types of birth control available. How do you choose which is best for you? Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine's team of practitioners will help you decide according to:
- Physical health
- Side effects
- Personal preference
Our women's health specialists will suggest what type of contraceptive method to use, why it's best for you and how long you should use it. And whichever type of birth control you choose, we'll explain how it works and what side effects may occur.
Before using any birth control methods, even those that do not require a prescription, you must learn how to effectively use them first. Please contact our office for a full list of options.