Finding Answers to Your Fertility Problems
The Fertility Clinic at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine (FVRM) of Wisconsin recognizes that coming to us for infertility help is a significant step and one that we do not treat lightly. Your comfort and well-being are our first priority.
Our Appleton-based fertility specialists will dedicate whatever time is necessary to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed. For that reason, we believe it is important to discuss your unique reproductive goals and health concerns completely and candidly. This open, two-way communication is critical in understanding any causes of infertility and fashioning the best testing and treatment protocol possible.
We're with you in your journey toward conception and offer various methods of fertility testing, infertility treatments and assisted reproduction. Our mission? To help you reach your dream of creating a tiny miracle.
FVRM offers the following services and procedures. For more information on any, simply click the corresponding link for a detailed description.
- VIEW ALL DESCRIPTIONS
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Procedure and Embryo Transfer (ET) *
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Semen Analysis
- Super Ovulation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) *
- Assisted Hatching *
- Cryopreservation (embryo freezing) *
- Embryo Storage *
- Microepididymal sperm aspiration (MESA) *
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) *
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE) *
- Egg Donation (oo cyte) *
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Infertility Diagnostic Surgery
- Tubal Ligation Reversal (microsurgical tubal reanastomosis)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) *
* These infertility treatments are provided through affiliated partnerships with two of the leading national and international innovators in the subspecialty of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures: